Comfort meets function with this "baseball" style dog pajama onesie. Keep your dog warm on cold, dry days. Made with thick bonded (double-sided) fleece and buttery soft stretchy organic cotton around the front legs and neck.
Great for cozying up inside or bundling up outside - no need to undress your dog every time he/she comes indoors.
- Cozy recycled anti-pill fleece (red) around the body and chest.
- Bamboo rayon (grey) around the legs, chest, and neck is ultra soft and extra stretchy to allow for movement.
- Leg cuffs can be folded up for our dog friends with shorter legs.
- Open around the stomach and tail for no-fuss bathroom breaks.
- Turtle neck protects the neck from cold air.
- Made in Vancouver Canada.
Fabric + Care
- Red: 100% recycled polyester fleece.
- Grey: Organic cotton derived from renewable wood sources. 66% lyocell. 28% organic cotton. 6% spandex.
- 100% OEKO-TEX® standard (meaning it is free of harmful chemicals).
- Machine or hand wash with like colours in cold water. Hang to dry.
Refer to the "Size Guide" image on this page to determine the right size for your pup. We offer a more detailed explanation on how you can best measure your dog on our size guide page.
Italian Greyhound wearing size 17. Back: 17", Chest 21", Neck 11.5"